Sunday 24 June 2012

Bazinga!!!


Penny: So what do you say Sheldon, are we your X-men?
Sheldon: No, the X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier
. Since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be, my C-men.


 Leonard: You are not Isaac Newton.
Sheldon: No, no, that’s true. Gravity would have been apparent to me without the apple.


Sheldon: Change is never fine, they say it is, but it's not.
Penny: Okay, did you even know the people that are moving out?
Sheldon: I never met them. That's what made them perfect. There were no awkward hellos in the halls. There's no clickety-clackety of high-heel shoes on hardwood floors. They may as well have been a family of cats just jumping around from drape to drape. And without that annoying ammonia-urine smell.


Sheldon: It's alright! They didn't take my comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment