Thursday 21 June 2012

Sheldon: Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur! Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Pur, Pur, Pur!

Sheldon: (Typing) Research Journal, Entry One. I'm about to embark on one of the great challenges of my scientific career: teaching Penny physics! I'm calling it "Project Gorilla"!

Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Random guy: Hey Sheldon! I pulled the new Hell Boy for you. It's mind blowing!

Sheldon: Excuse me!! Spoiler Alert!!!

Random guy: I didn't spoil any thing!!

Sheldon: You told me its mind blowing. So my mind is going into it pre-blown..once the mind is pre-blown...it cannot be reblown!

Random guy: I'm sorry!

Sheldon: Said the Grinch at the Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment